We are recruiting for 3 new jobs.
We are looking for a Digital Assistant, a Mental Health Support Worker and an Administrative Assistant.
These jobs are within the Kickstart Scheme, so to apply you must be under 25 and on Universal Credit. You will work for 25 hours per week, at National Minimum Wage. We offer training and support to help with longer term employment.
You will have opportunities to connect with our fascinating, award-winning projects in ancient landscapes, archives and museums.
For more information or to apply, in the first instance contact Laura Drysdale by email email@example.com, and send us your CV.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be on Thursday 25th February and Friday 26th February, on Zoom.
The Digital Assistant will:
- Implement the recommendations of our Digital Inclusion Audit and ensure that standards of inclusion are maintained.
- Write, design and maintain engaging content for our websites and social media
- Make short videos about our work to post on various channels
- Monitor and optimise websites and social media
- Collaborate with projects and participants to support them with contributing to our digital communications
- Upload content in different formats onto our websites and social media
- Provide reports and analysis, including for Board Meetings and reports to funders
- Be the in-house digital go-to person, including for websites, social media, Zoom and other digital tools
The Mental Health Support Worker will:
- Keep in regular touch with our participants, especially those who are lonely or in a crisis situation
- Support people with urgent housing and finance needs that affect their mental health, such as tenancy, benefits, finances and budgeting
- Support people to get access to mental health and associated services that they need, by making referrals and signposting
- Support people to access a broad range of cultural and community-based opportunities near where they live and online
The Administrative Assistant will:
- Set up meetings and help with diary management
- Provide administrative support for events and sessions
- Support Board Meetings and Expert Advisory Board Meetings
- Help with managing emails and other communications
- Help with invoicing and providing the bookkeeper with accounts information
- Enter data on our Client Management System
- Other reasonable duties to support the work of the Restoration Trust